Tuesday, March 7, 2017

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks, 6 days

Maternity clothes: Still wearing what I have so far.  It truly is a blessing to work in a gym where I can just wear workout pants every day.  Maxi dresses work great for church, and most of my shirts and pants I can still make work (like the outfit in the picture haha)

Stretch marks: None yet.  I am nervous for this last trimester though since I know that’s when you grow the fastest!

Sleep: I’m still doing ok!  I haven’t been willing to bite the bullet and buy those cool pregnancy pillows, but I’ve got a system down using the pillows I already have (let’s be honest, it’s because I would rather spend all of my money on baby clothes lol)

Best moment this week: Hesston can finally feel her move!  She has definitely gotten bigger, and much more active.  It’s so fun to let him put his hand on my belly and let him feel her kicking around in there…I think it helps make it even more real for him, and makes him that much more excited to meet her!

Miss anything: Being able to sit on my couch comfortably!  Me and Hesston vegged out big time this weekend watching Netflix…we just needed a lazy weekend (who doesn’t?), but boy my back paid for it!  It constantly aches whenever I try to relax on the couch (mostly my upper back, which I think is weird).  Our chiropractor appointment had to get rescheduled since the day we had the first appointment, there was a big accident in Sardine Canyon so we couldn’t make it down in time.  Good thing I have it this Friday though, so hopefully they can help me!

Movement: I definitely do now!  She is big enough to where I can feel very obvious movement (from the inside and the outside, which is cool), and she seems to be awake more, so I feel her more often throughout the day.  She still likes to push out to the front or sides, and you can tell, cuz there’s a super hard “lump” instead of it being soft.  Sometimes she’ll get going crazy, and I feel several kicks or “jumps” in a row…so fun!

Food cravings: Still all kinds of cold cereal…I swear we ate like 10 bowls this weekend while watching TV lol.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling great!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I can’t even try to hide it now haha.  I get a lot more people asking about it, and it’s really fun…people are so nice to pregnant ladies!

Gender prediction:  GIRL

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button in or out: Still in

Wedding rings on or off: Still on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy.  Definitely ready to find out our future plans with Hesston and his career since he is graduating with his second Master’s degree in 2 months.  I taught Relief Society on Sunday, and had such an appropriate topic…”Waiting on the Lord” (ha).  We have definitely had our patience tested with this whole job search we’ve been going through, but I am doing everything I can to just enjoy the unknown, and be happy and grateful for everything else going right in our life (like having an easy pregnancy…believe me, I’m aware of how lucky I got!)

Looking forward to: Just getting to meet her finally, and put her in all of her cute clothes (that I’ve been trying to refrain from buying lol).  I’ve waited longer than I originally thought I would to have a baby, so I am greatly anticipating her arrival :)



No comments:

Post a Comment