Wednesday, March 29, 2017

29 Weeks


How far along: 29 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: Still nothing new…I’m going to start needing to retire a few shirts though for the time being because my belly is starting get big enough to wear it feels like I’m exposing the bottom half of it sometimes lol…Hesston teases that now I know what it’s like to have a belly shirt…ha!
Stretch marks: Thank goodness I am still not seeing any!  I need to keep up a good moisturizing routine though cuz baby girl is gonna really start packing on size these last 2 months!
Sleep: Luckily still doing ok for the most part.  I’m still fighting through some upper back pain, but it’s not unbearable (yet).
Best moment this week: Getting the sweetest gift from a friend who has since moved out of Logan!  She was such a doll, and sent me some very thoughtful gifts through Amazon (I sure do love that site haha), and it was such a fun surprise to get in the mail!  So excited to be able to use them with baby girl, knowing they’re from Auntie Jen :)
{The baby bath kit and baby nail file I've always been wanting...thanks so much Jen!}
Miss anything: Um, nothing really coming to mind.  We’re pretty content over here for the time being!  I guess I could still say I miss all our grad school friends though, and having dinner with them like 3 nights a week haha.  It’s been nice to Skype with a few of them to keep up to date with each other at least!
Movement: Ohhh ya….she is getting all sorts of crazy in there :)  It’s still so exciting every time I feel her flipping around, pushing out her feet or bum, and getting hiccups multiple times a day.
Food cravings: Not craving much…sometimes chocolate ice cream or a drink from Swig hits the spot though.  There’s a “knock-off” Swig as well in Logan called Chugz, and their Tropical Dew is to DIE for!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Most definitely :)
Gender prediction:  A little miss
Labor signs: Not exactly, but I kinda had an inkling of what COULD have been Braxton Hicks contractions.  Still not sure if it was just stretching/growing pains, or if my uterus actually was getting tight from a Braxton Hicks, but we’ll see.  I have another appointment in 2 weeks so I can ask my doctor and make sure everything is normal.  Definitely not ready for her to come just yet, so hopefully nothing else happens!
Belly button in or out: Still in, and it sometimes seems like it’s going deeper in again as my belly is getting bigger…kinda weird!
Wedding rings on or off: On and still with wiggle room
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but also with some anxiety!  I had a dream the other night where it was time to have the baby, and I was getting the numbing shot for the epidural, and it just all felt too real, and honestly freaked me out!  I’m just trying to take things one day at a time so I don’t psych myself out!

Looking forward to: Hopefully getting another ultrasound in a few weeks!  My doctor likes to do one more around 32-34 weeks to just check on baby’s growth, and see her positioning.  I would LOVE to get to see her one more time before she makes her big debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment