Sunday, May 14, 2017

35 Weeks


How far along: 35 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: My t-shirts are still honestly fitting just fine at this point!  I still have to wear certain style dresses to church, and definitely am more comfortable in maternity garments, but other than that, I really haven’t had to buy too much luckily!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I still am honestly doing good sleep-wise.  As long as I have a pillow between my knees, the fan on, and haven’t had too much water before bed, I can usually still make it through the whole night uninterrupted
Best moment this week: Obvious one…Hesston GRADUATED from grad school!!!!!!  Knowing we are totally done with school (as far as I know haha), is seriously the best feeling ever.  It will be even better once we know what job he is gonna end up with, but for now, I am just basking in the fact that homework and early morning classes are officially in the PAST!! 




Not the best video, but this was Hesston's name being called, announcing him as a Master of Human Resources, and a Master of Business Administration...so proud of this guy!


About actual graduation, it was a seriously perfect day.  I worked from 7:30-12:30 and then left early so I could get changed and head over to the Spectrum where Graduation was held.  Hesston’s sister Kamie and husband Drew came down from Burley with their little boy Lincoln to celebrate with us (the rest of Hesston’s family was in St. George celebrating Hesston’s younger sister Chan’s graduation from Dixie since it was the very same day!), but it was so perfect!  Of course graduation is a bit long and boring, but I captured some perfect pictures of the event, got him walking and getting his diploma on video, and got even cuter pictures outside after it was over.  Then Kamie and Drew took us down to Salt Lake for dinner at an AMAZING pizza restaurant called Maxwell’s (seriously recommend this place), and just had such a fun, rewarding, wonderful day :)

Hesston jokes that I was really the one who earned the diploma, so he made me get a picture with the cap and gown on haha

So nice having Kamie, Drew, and Lincoln there with us to celebrate!

Enjoying a {virgin} margarita :)

Seriously one of the best pizza places I've been to!


Miss anything: Still missing being able to sit on a couch or in the car comfortably, or being able to sleep on my back.
Movement: Oh definitely!  She gets hiccups at least once or twice a day, and I can tell exactly the position she is in (partly because my Dr. confirmed with ultrasound), so she likes to stretch her bum and feet far apart sometimes and make my belly all lopsided.  Good news is that she is head down!  My doctor says she’s a smart kid since she got into position early on :)
Symptoms: Still having upper back pain, right in between my shoulder blades.  I swear, I wish I could have an adjustment like every other day to “pop” everything back into place, but I just have to tough through it until baby girl is out!
Food cravings: Sometimes still craving ice cold root beer every once in a while, or Swig drinks and cookies
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling good!
Have you started to show yet: Definitely can't miss it.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor signs: I am definitely having more and more Braxton Hicks contractions, especially if I am walking too fast or overdoing it with bending or lifting
Belly button in or out: Basically still totally flat, unless I stand a certain way and parts of it stick out a little
Wedding rings on or off: Still on, and somehow still loose!  I’m really grateful that swelling hasn’t kicked in at all
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting everything ready for going to the hospital!  I have been reading LOTS of packing lists on Pinterest to find out the most important things to have with when you go to the hospital so I feel prepared, but don’t way overpack.  I’ve filled out my birth plan for the hospital as well, and it’s just crazy to think we are really this close!


No comments:

Post a Comment