Tuesday, May 16, 2017

36 Weeks


How far along: 36 weeks, 4 days
Maternity clothes: I just ordered another maternity dress for my maternity shoot next week!  Can’t wait til it gets here!
Stretch marks: Still no…I’ve almost made it the whole way without them!  Hoping they hold out for 3 more weeks!!
Sleep: Ok for the most part.  I did have to wake up to go to the bathroom the other night, and was having some pretty tight contractions.  I can tell my body is prepping for what’s to come!
Best moment this week: I got to go to a Wellness Conference for work at Snowbird resort!  It was nice to change things up a little bit, and with Hesston being done with school, he was able to go with me!  He just hung out in the hotel ‘til I was done each day.  The funny thing was Hesston was assuming it would be warm like it has been in Logan lately, but we didn’t think about the fact that we were going to be at a much higher altitude, and there was still a lot of SNOW up there!  Haha…good thing Hesston doesn’t mind the cold!
Just a little bit colder than expected...luckily I happened to bring a jacket!

After the conference on one of the days, we drove into town to get dinner, and I just had to get Bruges!  We had it at a wedding reception a long time ago, and they have one in Draper...I've wanted to get it ever since, and we finally did!

Our nice little hotel room for the night!

So glad I was still able to get this shirt over my belly haha
Miss anything: It definitely would have been nice to get in the hot tub at the hotel.  It’s ok though…I’m getting closer to being able to :)
Movement:  Yes, and she is getting cramped in there haha.  I can tell because the main movement I feel is her stretching her bum and legs out straight.  It makes my stomach all lopsided, and I can see a little golf ball sized lump sticking out the side (her foot).  It’s always still just a relief every time I feel her move since I know she is still doing ok in there.  Here's a couple of fun little videos showing a little bit of her movement I was able to catch on camera!






Symptoms: Yes, especially as I’m getting closer and closer.  I am having worsening tailbone pain from sitting on hard surfaces (church is brutal lol).  I broke my tailbone when I was 13, and haven’t felt it hurt in such a long time!  Pregnancy is bringing all that back unfortunately :/
Food cravings: I’ve been loving this new Greek yogurt from Chobani that we got at Sam's Club…it’s amazing!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not really!
Have you started to show yet: Oh ya…just getting bigger!
Gender prediction: A little miss :)
Labor signs: At this week’s appointment, my doctor checked my progress, and I’m already 80% effaced and dilated 1 cm!  That was definitely not something I was expecting to hear!  We’ll see what happens at the next appointment…baby girl may be here sooner than expected!
Belly button in or out: It still looks mostly flat, but I can tell it’s starting to pop a little more!
Wedding rings on or off: Still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!  I can’t believe how short time is feeling right now.  Most women just want their babies out at this point, but I still feel good, and work is keeping me super busy, so I’m fine if she takes her time :)
Looking forward to: My mom coming up here!  She is planning on coming Memorial Day weekend (a week before I’m due).  It will be so nice having her here, and just being right ready to go to the hospital with us whenever it’s time!  Just gotta hope baby stays put til at least then haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment