Wednesday, April 26, 2017

33 Weeks


How far along: 33 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes: Nothing new…still doing my best to fit into my regular clothes lol.  As long as it stretches it works!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still fine for the most part…I’ve definitely had more 5 am bathroom wakeup calls though...seriously wishing my bladder could just wait a little longer to wake me up, but I guess I have to get used to not sleeping in once the baby is here anyways haha
Best moment this week: Having my baby shower!!  My sweet aunt Kris put together the nicest party for our new little baby, and we got so spoiled!  It was literally better than Christmas!  Especially because I got to see so many of my family members and my best friend from high school was able to make it too!  Such a fun and memorable day :)  I’m so grateful for all the loving and generous people in mine and Hesston’s life…we are definitely feeling more prepared for baby now!
The shower planner extraordinaire!  She really does plan the cutest showers...so grateful to you Aunt Kris!
My wonderful Mom and sister...so glad they could be there!

Technically FOUR generations in this picture!

My best friend Kim from high school!  So glad she could come!

 So grateful to my sister Melissa for capturing all of the fun and excitement of opening so many thoughtful and adorable gifts!

Love this picture of me and my cute Aunt Kris!

Our growing pile of "baby stuff"...and this is only a small chunk of it!

SO many clothes!  I ran out of hangers and couldn't hang them all up!


We also had a really fun “pre-graduation” party for Hesston that his sister Charmayne put together for him, and it was really fun!  It worked out well to do it the weekend of the shower since everyone was in town.  We had a really good Dutch oven barbecue up Payson canyon with all sorts of good things to eat.  It was so nice just getting to see everyone and hang out by the campfire…even my mom and sister got to be there!  Thanks so much for throwing everything together Charmayne :)


3 babies in 3 months! (I'm due in June, and Jada and Kamie are probably having theirs in July and August!)

Miss anything: I am starting to get a little more uncomfortable, and eating and breathing is harder since she is smushing so much of my insides lol.  I’m sure it will only get worse, so luckily I’m down to only 6 weeks left!
Morning sickness: None
Movement: Yep!  She still gets hiccups fairly frequently, sometimes a couple times a day.  Also, it's fun with her being bigger since I can push into my stomach and usually feel something sticking out haha
Symptoms: A little bit of heartburn (thank goodness for discovering these fun heartburn “gummies”…they actually work really well, even though Hesston thinks I’m just eating them cuz they’re basically candy lol.)  My tailbone is starting to ache if I sit for too long, and I’m just hoping that it doesn’t get worse!  Also still getting those not-so-fun, super painful leg cramps a couple times a week…ouch! 

 Food cravings: It’s consistently been Peanut Butter Crunch cereal still haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)
Have you started to show yet: Yep!  Basically feeling (and looking) like I have a basketball under my shirt haha
Gender prediction: Baby girl!
Labor signs: Nope…let’s keep it that way for now!  It does freak me out to realize she’ll technically be full term in 3 weeks though!
Belly button in or out: Mostly flat, with the edges “sort of” sticking out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Especially now that I can really start getting into the heart of prepping for her arrival, and being able to get what I want and need for her.
Looking forward to: Hesston’s graduation!  He literally only has one week of school left, and since he only has one final, the week leading up to graduation is gonna feel like a piece of cake, and we can just enjoy the last few days of being in grad school (I can’t believe I’m saying that!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment