Saturday, January 7, 2017

18 Weeks



How far along: 18 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: I definitely am starting to feel more of a need for them!  Jeans still fit, but they definitely get tight and hurt my belly sometimes!  I full on un-buttoned AND un-zipped my pants at the movie theater the other day LOL
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: I have still been sleeping pretty good.  I actually had a sleepover with my friend Ryann last night on air mattresses (her house is empty cuz they're moving to Houston next weekend), and our husbands had built a snow fort in their friend's yard and wanted to have a sleepover in it...and it was NEGATIVE 17 degrees last night! Crazy boys!!  We slept great in the warm house though haha
Best moment this week: Getting to borrow my friend's fetal heartbeat monitor!  I totally put it on my stomach and got the heartbeat right away!  The definitely doesn't happen most of the time for people since those monitor's aren't that high tech, and it's hard to get it in the right spot, but I somehow hit right on it on the first try!  Super cool!
Miss anything: Being in better shape!  I kinda let excuses get in the way of me working out, so I am going to start swimming next week since it's really good exercise (especially for pregnant women).  It's nice that I work in the same building as the university's swimming pools too!
Morning sickness:  Still no...definitely grateful for it too.
Movement: Yes, I really think I can say that I have!  It's still not a super obvious feeling to detect (what I think a lot of women say about the first movements)...but I'm starting to distinguish more and more what the baby feels like and what probably just gas bubbles feel like lol
Food cravings: OH ya...I am feeling hungry ALL the time...and will get the randomest cravings.  We were walking through Wal-Mart, and I wanted Pop-tarts really bad...and I never eat those lol.  I also want Del Taco like all the time, but I think that has more to do with the fact that Logan doesn't have one haha.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not at all.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, for sure I would say.  Especially after I eat a big meal lol
Gender prediction:  Still hoping for a girl, but we will see!  Half of my friends refer to the baby as "she" and the others say "he"...I still am trying not to jinx anything and keep calling the baby "it" for now.  Luckily not for much longer!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby more and more!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to hear the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm with Kennan, can't wait to hear more deets �� and SOOO happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete