Monday, February 6, 2017

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: I should probably start getting more!  I feel like I have been getting bigger a lot faster lately.  I did just buy a new church dress online, and can’t wait for it to get here!
Stretch marks: None yet…I can feel my belly stretching from the inside out though, so I hope I don’t grow too big too fast!
Sleep: Still good for the most part, but I’ve noticed my back aching a little more, and every once in a while I’ve noticed a hint of heart burn starting (seriously though…aren’t I not far enough along for this stuff yet??)
Best moment this week: Feeling her move more!  I can honestly say that last night (while watching the Bachelor of all things lol) I felt “jumping” sensations, almost like a strong muscle twitch, and so I put my hand on my stomach, and could feel her through my stomach!!  Coolest thing ever J
Miss anything: Maybe just wearing whatever I want and being comfortable in it.  It’s a little scary to realize that I am just in the beginnings of having a big belly!
Movement: Yes!  So glad it’s getting stronger and more obvious.  It’s fun to imagine her kicking and pushing around in there with her little arms and legs.  She likes to push up to one side (usually my right side), and I can definitely tell her little body is right there because it’s bigger and tight on one side, and smaller and softer on the other.
Food cravings: This past week I have specifically craved Café Rio steak tacos two different times lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I definitely don’t love how much faster I get full when eating since my stomach is getting more and more smushed in there lol
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! And depending on the outfit, I am definitely looking for sure pregnant!
Gender prediction:  Little baby girl J
Labor signs: No…but I do get tightening and cramps sometimes, especially when I walk really fast (random) or have to go to the bathroom bad haha
Belly button in or out: Still in, and hoping it stays that way.  It feels like it’s getting tight stretched out sometimes
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  I definitely cry easier when I watch an emotional video on Facebook though haha
Looking forward to: Just getting closer and closer!  Hesston is {completely} done with school in only 3 months…so crazy…and I can’t wait to start the next phase of our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment