Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Maternity Shoot - 38 weeks

{Our Maternity Shoot}



Now that baby girl is here, I am FINALLY posting my maternity shoot pictures!  I of course thought I had more time, but baby decided she was ready to come out lol.  I am so glad I decided to do a maternity shoot before I had my baby.  It definitely was last minute (I gave birth less than 2 weeks later!) but was completely worth it!  Luckily, I was referred to a wonderful photographer here in Logan, and she was able to do the pictures for us with only a week's notice!  And she did an AMAZING job!  Here are a bunch of the gorgeous shots she got...I can't wait to get them printed and put them up in baby girl's {eventual} nursery :)












Thanks again Stacey for getting us such beautiful pictures!  To anyone that lives in Logan and is needing great pictures at great prices, go check Stacey's website out! www.staceyhansenphotography.com She's amazing to work with!!







No comments:

Post a Comment